Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Virus-Bound

This bug is nasty!! It's wearing me out. John's exhausted too. Plus it's making us both a little on the grumpy side! :-)

Lilian was off sick today so I cleaned up, did the dishes and then kept up with the laundry all day today. I managed to get some work done on our house hunting too. I was up at 7 with the kids but by 1:30 I needed a nap. It was tough just getting up the stairs. Nasty bug!!

Seems I have an infection in my tear duct too. The wonderful doctor/landlord brought me over a prescription when we found out eye antibiotics are not over the counter like other antibiotics. That made me cranky too. We also picked up some cream for a rash I've had on my leg for a month...yes, I'm falling apart.

I was about to make some baked chicken for dinner when John suggested we go out. Twist my arm!! The girls had soccer and when I picked them up they turned down the dinner invite. Pasta for them!! Jake chose to stay home too but we did bring him home some ribs - just 'cause!

Now I'm going to climb into my pj's and veg in front of the TV for another hour before grumbling my way into bed. Sucks to be John!! :-)

No comments: