Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Perfect Weather

Sunny, warm with fragrant cool breezes now and then. It's picture perfect outside and although I completely appreciate it, this bug isn't letting me enjoy it to its fullest.

John and I both woke up with sore throats again. I skipped my appointed time at the gym...shame, shame! I don't dare take this nasty bug straight on - hey, maybe I should. Nope, I'm officially scared of it! Ha!

John did the taxi service for the kids this afternoon while I cooked up that chicken from last night. Roasted chicken, yum yum!

If we're feeling okay, John and I are going to visit some polling stations here on Sunday. The Embassy was looking for volunteers...even poorly Spanish speaking ones. I fit that bill! It's a national election so should be interesting! I've never been to a foreign polling station! Wow! I feel like Jimmy Carter, but not so old and grumpy. Well, maybe grumpy but just lately! LOL

No comments: