Monday, October 8, 2007

Blog 200!!

Wow! That's a lot of blogs!

John is sick, sick, sick. He stayed home from school and slept and coughed and then hung out on the coach. Not much fun, for him or us. Poor baby!

Kim and I went out for coffee and spent a few hours walking around the local shopping district. She bought a few things but I didn't find anything I had to have. Bummer.

We made spaghetti with homemade sauce for dinner, Caprese salad and garlic butter for some fresh rolls. Lilian had made a chocolate cake (at Nicole's request) so it was a delicious, full meal!

The expected rain has arrived so our satellite is out just as Kim and I were settling into her first episode of "House"...another bummer. Thankfully we have some good books to turn to.

Off I go to my excellent book "Eat, Pray, Love" (thank you for the suggestion Cuqui!!!) and to cuddle with my poor sick sweetheart!

No comments: