Friday, October 19, 2007

Bad Blogger!

I've been remiss this week big time!! I hit 200 blogs and then fizzled out! Well, I was sick and Kimmy's visiting, good excuse!

We hit La Boca Wednesday, John and I ran off for the night and then last night the high school had an "MTV Night" which starred a live performance (lip-synched) of Lisette working her Pat Benatar moves. Then we went to the mile-high ice cream shop for dinner...kinda dinner.

Today was a day off of school so Kim and I went strolling and shopping with Jake and Nicole. John stayed home to curse at the Internet. Lisette stayed home to chill. She's been so active over the last few weeks, she may crash herself if she doesn't get some down time.

Speaking of, the girls are now at school for a soccer game. Babysitting for Lisette tonight. Kim's already mellowing with Actifed. Poor boo! :-(

No comments: