Sunday, October 28, 2007

Preparations

I'm trying to prepare us for our move in December. Finding a house, finding it in a good school area, figuring out how long it will take to get to work, figuring out where Jake will need to be for before/after school care. It's driving me a little batty. Our "fall back" house has been rented. Say a prayer for us please!!

Nicole is now feeling under the weather, however when I peeked into her room she was too busy listening to whoever was on her cell phone to talk to me. Hmmmm. She looked much better than she did last night. Hopefully this is just a short-term version of what Carmen/John/Kim and I had!!

John and Jake have gone to play tennis - the weather is stunning, sunny and warm!

Last night John, Lisette and I watched "Interview with a Vampire" - according to Spanish Direct TV it was called "Interview whit the Vampire" - either way, it was cool. Halloween doesn't do anything for me but the movie got me more in the mood for ghosts and goblins!

I'm still trying to decide whether to have Jake Trick or Treat in our neighbourhood with the other expats or head to the Embassy...I think the neighbourhood is going to win this important battle - less time consuming! Argentineans don't really celebrate All Hallows Eve so we're dependent on those crazy North Americans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some great houses for sale in the Navarre area. Prices have dropped considerably in the last year. Let me know and I will start looking for you. Remember I did find your yellow beach house for you. Whatever it takes to get you back where you belong!!!!