Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday News

Kim arrived home safe and sound!! Under the weather, delayed flights but home safe!

I think we've officially infected poor Lilian. I sent her home with throat lozenges and don't expect to see her tomorrow. :-(

We had a family come and check out the house as possible future renters. Extremely nice couple but we're worried they won't fit into the house...three children plus a set of grandparents. I think I want to sell them on Lilian though!!

Jake had his once a month trip to McDonald's tonight. Actually, it was brought to him by the girls and I but he got his Happy Meal! The American Empire is here and strong!! John always jokes that the sign of the "Empire" is McDonald's. It's all over the world. :-)

The girls have been studying for their math test tomorrow, at least Lisette has been - Nicole has been MIA most of the evening but they were talking math on the way home from McDonald's. Wish them lots of Algebra-luck!!

No comments: