Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Farewell Blog

We're sitting in the Buenos Aires International Airport, waiting to board our airplane back to the States. It's been a rough week but now we're heading to family for the holidays. That's what makes it so much easier when it's not easy at all.

I don't have much time but I wanted to post one more blog while we were actually still in Argentina. It's been quite an adventure - definitely worthy of the 250 blogs I've created here.

There will be one postscript blog...I'll fill you in on our lives since moving out of the house and reminisce on our year in this beautiful country.

Feliz Navidad!
Love,
Shelley

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience that beautiful world. One of the good things about having a vagabond for a sis is following you around.
Love and kisses

patsyrose said...

I'm just so glad you're back...even if it's just one more stop before you're off again.

See you soon!!!

bluebird of paradise said...

bonne voyage! on to the next adventure.have a wonderful christmas and hug mom for me.