Thursday, December 13, 2007

Almost Gone

Well the packers have been doing an outstanding job. John has been working himself to the bone, finding things that I'd completely forgot about...for instance, he rescued my Eiffel Tower from being forgotten in the garden!

My work has been done for the majority of the week - I got myself and Jake packed and the kitchen organized so I'm taking this week off...yesterday I got a pedicure and my hair done. Rough work in the midst of an international move, eh? :-)

Our hotel is gorgeous, John and I move into a suite today...it wasn't available until now so we were in a very nice room but with all of our luggage and boxes to be mailed, the quarters were tight.

As our Argentina Experiment winds down, we're forced to reconsider our time here and reflect on all we've done and seen. I think that will be the subject of my final entry...so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Kyran said...

wait, where are you going? you can't leave yet, I was counting on using some of my billion air miles to come see you in B.A someday. :-(

but maybe you are headed somewhere closer to me? email me!

xo

patsyrose said...

A life of adventure, a wonderful, sexy husband, 3 great kids...I did something right with you, sweetie!